The 2013-2014 Dow Stock index is following the 1928-1929 Dow Index

167 posts / 0 new
Last post
Vronsky
The 2013-2014 Dow Stock index is following the 1928-1929 Dow Index

The current pattern of stock price movements looks VERY close to the lead-up to the 1929 top...just before the infamous GREAT CRASH.

A lead-up to just any old top is one thing, but the 1929 top was followed by AN ALL-TIME memorable decline, which makes it all the more worthy of our close attention...when the Dow Index plummeted more than -80% to its low in 1932.

http://www.gold-eagle.com/sites/default/files/chart120713-1ag.gif

This was the middle of the infamous Great Depression. And to pull the US out of the Great Depression, President FDR devalued the dollar by increasing the gold price from $20.67/oz to $35.00/oz...an increase of +69%.

If memory serves President Obama has mentioned that he has two historic political mentors:
FDR and Jimmy Carter. And while Jimmy Carter (JC) was President, the price of gold soared +157% (1978-2000):

http://www.gold-eagle.com/article/gold-1980

Historic Upshot:

While FDR was President the Dow Index plummeted -80%, but gold rose +69% (by Presidential decree)
While JC was President the Dow Index fell -24%, while gold rose +157%

OH...BTW, both President FDR and President JC were Democrats...as is President Obama.
Do I detect a pattern here?!

President Obama: ARE YOU LISTENING?

He who ignores history is doomed to repeat it...

muneer ahmed

This is very helpful post for me, just wanted to thank you for all your effort in putting this information together.happy islamic marriage

muneer ahmed

Goodness, cool post. I'd get a kick out of the chance to make like this likewise - requiring enormous theory and bona fide consistent work to make a marvelous article... regardless, I put things off excessively and never appear to begin.Bounce House Rental Miami

muneer ahmed

Everyone grasps that women's recuperating issues are conventionally considered something A typical blog dependably considers new and invigorating information and reviewing that understanding I have feel that this blog is really have every last one .http://www.legal-music.info

johnb6174

hi was just seeing if you minded a comment. i like your website and the them you picked is super. I will be back.
translate

muneer ahmed

We are fully insured and qualified to fix any gutter issue you may have. gutter repairs London

muneer ahmed

Stunning learning and I get a kick out of the chance to give this sort of data to my sidekicks and want they like it they why I do دردشة

muneer ahmed

Climatic Considerations Take into consideration the climate of your area of residence before choosing a stroller or a baby carrier. Wraps

sjaden

Unlock a Better Future With an Online Master's Degree in Social Work..!

Masters Degree

sjaden

How Students are Using Online Education as a Window to the World

Masters Degree

muneer ahmed

It is an incredible site and decent impart. I need to much obliged. Great employment! You all do an incredible blog, and have some extraordinary substance. Keep doing awesome... business analyst training in hyderabad

muneer ahmed

Washing Apply shampoo with your free hand, in a downwards stroking movement, top to ends. Evenly distribute the shampoo, from the top of the hairpiece down the sides and back in one direction. 100% human hair wigs

muneer ahmed

I just got to this confusing site in the tolerably later past. I was genuinely gotten with the bit of favorable circumstances you have here. Colossal thumbs up for making such stunning site page! muscle and fitness workout routines  

muneer ahmed

This is a great post I seen because of offer it. It is truly what I needed to see seek in future you will proceed after sharing such a magnificent post. Buysell Agreements

muneer ahmed

It is an incredible site and decent impart. I need to much obliged. Great employment! You all do an incredible blog, and have some extraordinary substance. Keep doing awesome.visit website

muneer ahmed

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.

Best Hunting Knives

muneer ahmed

Its most noticeably awful piece was that the product just worked irregularly and the information was not precise. You clearly canot go up against anybody about what you have found if the data isn't right. stay at home moms

muneer ahmed

This is a great article, Given such a great amount of information in it, These kind of articles keeps the clients enthusiasm for the site, and continue sharing more ... good fortunes. Thermador refrigerator repair

muneer ahmed

The author is energetic about acquiring wooden furniture on the web and his investigation about best wooden furniture has realized the plan of this article. IT recruitment agency

muneer ahmed

I will genuinely respect the writer's choice for picking this bewildering article true blue to my matter.Here is important delineation about the article matter which helped me more. voyance gratuite telephone

muneer ahmed

Conditioning Gently apply conditioner from top to ends. Leave the conditioner on hair for up to 5 minutes. Comb conditioner through, using your wig comb. This is the best time to de-tangle hair. wigs for black women

muneer ahmed

From many years of working with children and having my own we know what are the good quality toys that children like the most and which toys are best for your childs devlopment. wooden toys

muneer ahmed

Ray-Ban RB3647N ROUND DOUBLE BRIDGE Unisex Sunglasses. Ray Ban Sale

muneer ahmed

Extremely perfect report post.Much thanks once more. Keep writing.Thank you for your article post.Really getting amped up for read more. As a matter of fact Cool.I love and perceive your post.Thanks Again. Extremely Great. toilet repair

muneer ahmed

You finished certain dependable focuses there. I completed a pursuit regarding the matter and discovered about all people will concur with your blog. toiletries bag singapore

muneer ahmed

I am hunting down and I need to post a comment that "The substance of your post is glorious" Great work! Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

muneer ahmed

I am another client of this site so here I saw different articles and posts posted by this site,I inquisitive more enthusiasm for some of them trust you will give more data on this points in your next articles. russian brides

muneer ahmed

I feel exceptionally appreciative that I read this. It is exceptionally useful and extremely useful and I extremely took in a great deal from it. Yeh Teri Galiyan

muneer ahmed

I would prescribe my profile is vital to me, I welcome you to examine this subject... day trading software

muneer ahmed

You finished certain dependable focuses there. I completed a pursuit regarding the matter and discovered about all people will concur with your blog. dog chewy toy 

muneer ahmed

I should need to thank you for the endeavors you have made in restricting this article. I am trusting in a similar best work from you later on moreover. To come to the heart of the matter your exploratory made work limits has instigated me to begin my own particular Blog Engine blog now. To an extraordinary degree the blogging is spreading its wings quickly. Your review is a fine case of it. investasi membayar

muneer ahmed

I inquisitive more enthusiasm for some of them trust you will give more data on this subjects in your next articles. blockchain  

muneer ahmed

I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles. Modal Screen

muneer ahmed

Its most noticeably awful piece was that the product just worked irregularly and the information was not precise. You clearly canot go up against anybody about what you have found if the data isn't right. moto g6 screen protector

muneer ahmed

Breathe and take in the great outdoors. Experience what the world has to offer. From the highest mountain ranges, to the deepest oceans, lakes and forests, nature is all about exploration and discovery. sports outdoors hike 

muneer ahmed

You may remark on the request arrangement of the blog. You should visit it's unbelievable. Your blog review would swell up your guests. I was extremely satisfied to discover this site.I needed to thank you for this incredible read!! watches

muneer ahmed

It is amazingly decent to see the best subtle elements introduced in a simple and understanding way. IT Support Michigan

muneer ahmed

It is amazingly decent to see the best subtle elements introduced in a simple and understanding way. migliori drenante

muneer ahmed

Truly regard this incredible post that you have suited us.Great site and an uncommon subject in like manner I truly get shocked to analyze this. Its better than typical. xbox 1 modded controller

muneer ahmed

This post is extremely easy to peruse and acknowledge without forgetting any subtle elements. Incredible work! sell my house fast georgia

muneer ahmed

Well we extremely get a kick out of the chance to visit this site, numerous valuable data we can arrive. convert pdf to jpg

muneer ahmed

Příbalové letáky, srovnání léků, akce a slevy na léky v lékárnách, lékové interakce a vedlejších účinky léků na jednom místě. lékárna eshop

muneer ahmed

This post is extremely easy to peruse and acknowledge without forgetting any subtle elements. Incredible work! stávkovej kancelárie bonusy

jamesjack

On my website you'll see similar texts, write what you think. Gender scan oxford

muneer ahmed

Your online diaries propel more each else volume is so captivating further serviceable It chooses me happen for pull back repeat. I will in a blaze grab your reinforce to stay instructed of any updates.

muneer ahmed

This post is extremely easy to peruse and acknowledge without forgetting any subtle elements. Incredible work! bookmakers offer

muneer ahmed

This post is extremely easy to peruse and acknowledge without forgetting any subtle elements. Incredible work! demolition services phoenix

muneer ahmed

Extremely decent blog and articles. I am realy extremely glad to visit your blog. Presently I am discovered which I really need. I check your blog regular and attempt to take in something from your blog. Much obliged to you and sitting tight for your new post. paris en ligne

muneer ahmed

I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post.

citizenship attorney

muneer ahmed

I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post.

male edge pro review

mattbrown

Pages